We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 631-479-3914,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Long Island, New York Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Long Island, New York departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Long Island, New York and Suffolk County
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Rats and bats are two of the worst wildlife critters to
have living in your attic, basement, or walls. They are experts
at making their way in undetected. Maybe you've been hearing
some movement in the problem areas at night? Maybe you've noticed
a bad smell due to one of these critters dying in your home? What ever
the case may be, we are happy to provide you with our top of the line wildlife
trapping and removal service. We answer our phones 24/7 to help
keep your home as well as your family safe.
We service the following cities: Amityville, Greenport,
Deer Park, Sag Harbor, West Babylon, Shelter Island,
Westhampton Beach, Huntington Station, Dix Hills, East Islip, Bayport,
Copiague, North Babylon, Bellport, East Northport,
Wyandanch, Sagaponack, Quogue, Mastic Beach, Cold Spring Harbor,
Islandia, Oakdale, Lake Grove, Shoreham, Centerport,
Lloyd Harbor, East Farmingdale, Brightwaters, North Amityville,
Nissequogue, Ocean Beach, North Lindenhurst, Wheatley Heights,
, and Commack
We service the whole east end of Long Island NY.
To learn more about our services, visit the Suffolk County wildlife removal